The 6 Best Magento Themes for Ecommerce Website and Where to Find Them
Them Read this article and discover which are the most excellent Magento themes for ecommerce website and where to find them exactly!
So, you are looking for a Magento theme for your new ecommerce store? That’s great as you have come to the right place! The most excellent Magento themes for ecommerce websites usually depends on the type of online store and business you are running. We are saying this because not all ecommerce templates work for every type of business. There are themes that are specially designed for selling clothing online, while there are others that are more suitable for selling electronics. What is even more important – not all products can be showcased in the same way.
In this article, we are going to talk about some general rules when it comes to Magento templates and we are going to present you the best Magento templates you can use for your online business.
Here are some of the general rules you need to keep in mind:
- Pick a theme that is suitable for your Magento Edition
- Before you decide to use a certain theme, make sure to check the option “Live Demo” and see how the template looks and feels on a real website. Make sure to check as many templates as you can, before you make the final decision.
- You should be able to change, edit, and modify the various sections of the template.
- The colors, fonts, and background should be appropriate for your type of business.
- The template should load faster, meaning faster than 3 seconds.
- The template you are going to choose should not only look good and be attractive, but also it should work well on all search browsers.
- It is very important the theme to be responsive, meaning it needs to work well on all devices including desktop computers, laptops, tablets, and smartphones.
- The theme should come with easy to navigate menu
- The theme should include social media share buttons, for instance, Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Instagram, Google Plus, and others.
- Finally it is time to show you some of the best ecommerce templates for your online store.
By keeping these few general rules in mind you are closer to picking up the perfect Magento theme for your ecommerce website.
When it comes to the products, here are a few things you need to know about:
- The product titles should be bold
- The fonts used for product description should be written in a clear and concise way
- The product prices should be easily accessible and shown on product and category page
- The photos for products should have zoom option. You need to keep in mind that the user is not able to touch, feel, or try the products, so you need to use high-quality and high-resolution photos so that the user can see the product more clearly.
- The sale or discounted price should be easily differentiated from the regular price so that the customer would know how much he is actually saving.
- If the products you are selling have variations, you should use a drop-down navigation and have a menu for size and color.
- For variation products, the photos should change according to the size of color selected.
- The Add to Cart option should be below the product price.
Some of the best Magento themes for Ecommerce Website are Handmade, Jewelrix, Glassini, Ultimo, Infant, and KuteShop.
Where to find these themes? Well, you can find these themes at Magento Marketplace, Templatemonster, Themeforest, Rockettheme, Magento COnnect, Ubertheme, and TemplateMela.
We hope this article will help you find the perfect Magento theme for your online project! Take a look at our suggested choices and see if there is something that suits your taste!